Cambridge Insurance Brokers
When founded in 2000, the primary objective of Cambridge Insurance Brokers was to provide a level of service to all businesses that we believe had been lacking in the general insurance industry. This has remained our core value ever since.
Cambridge Insurance Brokers are part of the Steadfast Cluster Group of Insurance Brokers, Australia’s largest broking group. We are also a member of the National Insurance Brokers Association and a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Barry Hennigan – General Manager
B.Bus, ANZIIF (Snr Associate), Dip F.S. (Broking)
Barry has been involved in the insurance industry since 1983, both as an underwriter and as an Account Executive. He has worked in the Australian and London markets, across a broad spectrum of industries with a heavy focus on Building and Construction, Mining, Services to Mining and Engineering Risks.
In recent times Barry’s role is equally divided between our New Business Team and providing exceptional service and technical expertise to our existing clients. Barry’s broad skills and experience have benefited clients on a wide range of issues and problems, ranging from advice and general broking of risks, to claims matters.
- Business Insurance
- Construction Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Builders Warranty Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Commercial Motor Insurance
- Management Liability Insurance
- Domestic Insurance
- Review Insurance Program & Client Risk Exposures
- Prepare market submissions
- Update claims information
- Review uninsured risks
- Select suitable Market
- Negotiate renewal terms
- Present renewal results
- Prepare & issue renewal documents
Post Renewal / Client Maintenance
- Ongoing Service (Contract Reviews, Certificates and Claims handling etc)
- Implement loss control initiatives where required