Premium Investor Visa
You must be invited by Austrade to apply for the Premium Investor visa. The Premium Investor is for investors who are committed to making a complying investment of at least A$15 million.
You and your partner, or both of you combined, must have business or personal assets of at least A$15 million.
The investment must be made into a complying investment. This can be in:
- Australian securities exchange listed assets
- Australian government or semi-government bonds or notes
- Corporate bonds or notes issued by an Australian exchange listed entity (or wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian listed entity) or investment grade rated Australian corporate bonds or notes rated by an AFS licenced debt rating agency
- Australian proprietary limited companies
- Real property in Australia excluding residential property
- Deferred annuities issued by Australian registered life companies
- State or territory government approved philanthropic contribution