CHILD CARE CENTRE MANAGERS
CHILD CARE CENTRE MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the activities of childcare centres and services including physical and human resources.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- complying with relevant government requirements and standards
- liaising with parents
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- recruiting staff and coordinating professional development
134111 Child Care Centre Manager
134111 CHILD CARE CENTRE MANAGER
Child Care Centre Director
Child Care Coordinator
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the activities of a childcare centre or service including physical and human resources.
Skill Level: 1