CAFE AND RESTAURANT MANAGERS
CAFE AND RESTAURANT MANAGERS organise and control the operations of cafes, restaurants and related establishments to provide dining and catering services.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning menus in consultation with Chefs
- planning and organising special functions
- arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
- may take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders
141111 Cafe or Restaurant Manager
141111 CAFE OR RESTAURANT MANAGER
Food and Beverage Manager
Organises and controls the operations of a cafe, restaurant or related establishment to provide dining and catering services.
Fast Food Managers (Aus)/ Quick Service Restaurant Managers (NZ) are excluded from this occupation. Fast Food Managers (Aus) and Quick Service Restaurant Managers (NZ) are included in Occupation 142111 Retail Manager (General)
Skill Level: 2
Internet Cafe Manager