LAND ECONOMISTS AND VALUERS
LAND ECONOMISTS AND VALUERS provide advice on the administration and use of land and property, and assess the value of land, property and other items such as commercial equipment and objects of art.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- providing advice on land and property financing and valuation matters
- researching and advising on the administration and use of land and property
- developing and implementing sales and leasing proposals for commercial land and property
- providing asset management services for the administration and use of land and property
- analysing land and property investments
- managing land and property portfolios and commercial property developments
- calculating values by considering market demand, condition of items, future trends and other factors
- examining property, selecting methods of valuation, and submitting written assessments
- giving evidence in legal proceedings, mediating on valuation matters and providing rental determinations for arbitration purposes
224511 Land Economist
224511 LAND ECONOMIST
Provides advice on the administration and use of land and property.
Skill Level: 1
Asset Manager (Land and Property)
Assesses the value of land, property, commercial equipment, merchandise, personal effects, household goods and objects of art. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 1
Plant and Machinery Valuer
Real Estate Valuer