Australia has different visa streams for skilled people looking to live and work in Australia temporarily or permanently.

We provide advice on the most appropriate visa that allows you and your dependents to live and work in Australia temporarily or permanently. We also represent you when dealing with Australia’s immigration department.

Employer Sponsored Visas

Temporary work visas

The Temporary Work (Skilled) subclass 457 programme is driven by employer demand and requires employer sponsorship. Businesses can employ overseas workers for up to four years in skilled occupations only.

If you are granted a temporary work visa, you may be able to transition to a visa offering permanent residency. We can advise you on your options and guide you through the transitioning process.

Learn more

Employer Nominated Scheme

The Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS) subclass 186 visa grants permanent residency in Australia to the visa holder and their dependents. Applicants need to be nominated by an employer for a full time position.

Learn more

Regional Skilled Migration Scheme

The Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS) subclass 187 visa also grants permanent residency. Like the 186 visa, the 187 visa grants the visa holder and their dependents permanent residency in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by an employer based in a regional Australia.

Learn more

Independent Skilled Migration

Skilled migrant and skilled worker applicants can use their qualifications and work experience to meet the Australian immigration requirements for a permanent Australia visa, as part of the Australia’s General Skilled Migration program. Applicants can apply for this visa stream independently and do not need to be nominated by an Australian employer.

Learn more