Australia has different visa streams for skilled people looking to live and work in Australia temporarily or permanently.

Temporary work visas

The Temporary Work (Skilled) subclass 457 programme is driven by employer demand and requires employer sponsorship. Businesses can employ overseas workers for up to four years in skilled occupations only.

If you are granted a temporary work visa, we can help you with visa transitions to permanent residency, as well as bridging visas.

Immigration to Australia

Skilled migrant and skilled worker applicants can use their qualifications and work experience to meet the Australian immigration requirements for a permanent Australia visa, as part of the Australia’s General Skilled Migration program.

We can advise you on the most appropriate visa that allows you and your dependents to live and work in Australia temporarily or permanently and represent you when dealing with Australia’s immigration department.

To help set you up for success in Australia, we have brought together experienced professional service providers who can help you to:

  • exchange currency
  • source freight forwards and pet carriers
  • move your pension
  • establish a superannuation (pension) fund
  • obtain suitable insurance
  • open a bank account
  • understand Australian service and employment contracts
  • rent or buy real estate

Contact us today to know your options.